Sticky Pages

Blog on Books

9/08/2009

September Reads

Posted by Munk

1.Possess Me At Midnight - Shayla Black ( Excellent as always. I'm in lust for Ice!)

2.Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick (Great read!)

3.Heat Seeker - Lora Leigh (Always Hott!)

4.Anybody But Justin - Shelli Stevens - (cute)

5.The Darkest Whisper - Gena Showalter (Love it! )

6.Perfection - Kris Cook (Smokin Hott!)

7.Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning ( @#$%#@#! )

8.The Wolf And The Dove - Kathleen Woodiwis (sigh)

9.Tortured - Amanda McIntyre

10.Intertwined - Gena Showalter

11.A Rush Of Wings - (Love it)

3 comments:

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

You read Hush, Hush! Sweet! I'm looking forward to it, and the cover for it, is gorgeous.

Danni said...

I heard good things bout Hush Hush, I have an award for you at my blog!

http://romanticharbor.blogspot.com/

Munk said...

Hey guys. I loved hush, hush. I'm hoping to get a review posted soon. : )

Post a Comment