Sticky Pages

Blog on Books

7/06/2009

July Reads

Posted by Munk







1.Eve Of Chaos - S. J. Day ( Bow down to her greatness )

2.Prey - Rachel Vincent ( Sniff )

3.On The Prowl - Patricia Briggs ( Great read )

4.Cry Wolf - Patricia Briggs ( Lovin it! )

5.My Soul To Lose - Rachel Vincent ( Intriguing )

6.Tempted - Megan Hart (*sigh* I hope Alex gets a book )

7.Tempt Me With Darkness - Shayla Black (Reread - Love It! )

8.Seduce Me In Shadow - Shayla Black ( Sexy Magical Men *sigh* )

9.The Accidental DemonSlayer - Angie Fox

10.Touch The Dark - Karen Chance

11.The Vampire Diaries - L.J. Smith

12.Graceful Submission - Melinda Barron ( Oh My )

13.Magic Bites - Ilona Andrews (Great Read)

14.Blue Diablo - Ann Aguirre ( Loved it! )

15.The Royal Treatment - MaryJanice Davidson ( Funny )

16.Commanding Kat - Reese Gabriel

17.Cursed - Jamie Leigh Hansen


2 comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

Is this what you will be reading, or you have read them already and doing the review in July..

I did like On The Prowl as well...

I have Ms. Vincent for this month...

E.H>

Munk said...

These are books I've already read this month.I add them as I go. I will only do reviews on some of them. It's a way for me to keep up with how many books I have read and for everyone else to know what I'm reading. : )

Post a Comment