Sticky Pages

Blog on Books

3/03/2009

March Reads

Posted by Munk




1) Desire Unchained - Larissa Ione

2) Dark Victory - Brenda Joyce

3) Maverick - Lora Leigh

4) As Shadows Fade - Colleen Gleason (I'm so sad to see this series end) :(

5) MacKenzie's Mountain - Linda Howard

6) Eve Of Destruction - S.J. day I LOVE this series!!!

7) Caught - Jami Alden

8) No Longer Mine - Shiloh Walker






9) Always Yours - Shiloh Walker *sniff sniff*


10) The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty - A.N. Roquelaure

2 comments:

Brandy W said...

I just bought Desire Unchained but I need to read the first one first. They have it for $1 at the Sony site so I got it at least.

Erotic Horizon said...

Hey Munk ..

I read the Shiloh Walker a while ago - I am doing a feature on it on thursday - did you write the review so i can link it to your....

Mckenzie Mountain is one of my all time favourite read....all the books in that series...let me know as well if you have done the review..


P>s Love the Blog Theme...
E.H>

Post a Comment